CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 19, 2008

    Favorite Mascaras

    I love long thick lashes and although I would love to wear falsies everyday that's just not possible so I have to use other tricks to get dramatic but natural lashes. My lashes are pretty long but but they aren't that thick so I like to use defining as well as voluming formulas and these are some of my favorites.

    L to R: Maybelline Define-A-Lash in Very Black, Define-A-Lash Volume in Very Black, Loreal Voluminous in Black, Voluminous in Carbon Black, Loreal Telescopic in Blackest Black, and Telescopic in Carbon Black

    Beauty Tip for perfect lashes
    Day Time Look
    1) One coat of Define-A-Lash 
    2) One coat of Define-A-Lash Volume
    3) One coat of Voluminous in Black
    4) One coat of Telescopic in Blackest Black

    Night Time Look
    1) Two coats of Define-A-Lash
    2) Two coats of Voluminous in Carbon Black**
    3)One coat of Telescopic in Carbon Black**

    **The Carbon Black formula is the darkest mascara ever so I hardly ever use it in the daytime. Very Dramatic!!!! 

    0 comments: