CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 29, 2008

    Bright Sunset FOTD

    Hi guys extremely long time no post, but now I'm back and here is a look I just did using Ben Nye eye colors. I have to tell you that although I'm a die-hard MAC lover these eye shadows give them a run for their money. First of all after trying all the MAC yellow eye shadows I have finally found one that doesn't look ashy on me, Ben Nye Sun Yellow. This is the best Yellow shadow I have ever used, no lie. These eye shadows are highly pigmented and very long lasting.

    What I Used 
    UDPP
    MAC Rubenesque P/p 
    Ben Nye Sun Yellow
    Ben Nye Tangerine
    Ben Nye Persimmon
    Ben Nye Cherry Red
    Benefit Bad Gal Liquid Liner
    MAC Prep+Prime Lash
    Loreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
















    0 comments: