CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 3, 2008

    Roadtrip Shots!

    Hi guys I'm back with pics from my Thanksgiving vacay. I went home with my roommate to her hometown Red Springs,  NC. Its a really small town by Lumberton and outside Fayetteville. I got a pic of her as a baby wasn't she the cutest baby! She still looks the same too, lol!



    Here are some shots from the road of the Deep River by Asheville, NC. I actually saw this on the trip to Red Springs but had to wait to take these on my way back. These were taken in a moving car so they aren't that good.


    I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and got to do a little shopping! I'll be back shortly with a Thanksgiving fotd! Stay Tuned!




    0 comments: