CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 14, 2008

    FOTD and New Designs

    Here is a white, blue and pink look with Ben Nye and MAC products that I did yesterday. I actually saw a picture in a Arabic makeup video that inspired this look.

    What I Used
    UDPP
    Ben Nye "Ice"
    Ben Nye "Turquoise"
    Ben Nye "Peacock"
    Ben Nye "Azalea"
    MAC "Sushi Flower"
    Wet n' Wild "Turquoise" eye khol
    MAC "Vibrant Grape"
    MAC "Shroom"
    MAC Blacktrack F/l
    MAC Feline E/l
    Loreal Telescopic Mascara








    Here are some designs I did the other day for a new outfit I'm thinking of making. I know I'm not the best sketcher but you get the idea. I really like the high-waisted pants look and also tanks with hoods. I just wanted to share these with you guys!


    0 comments: