CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 12, 2008

    New Hair Color, FOTD and Fun Nail Design

    Hi guys I'm back again with a hair update and a new look plus something extra! So a few posts ago I shared with you my decision to not color my hair anymore, but alas I couldn't stick with it. Here is my new fuchsia 'do. It was a spur of the moment decision to put the rinse on it but I really like how vibrant it is, very punk rock:)






    Here is a gold, purple and pink look using Ben Nye and MAC products.

    What I Used
    UDPP
    MAC Rubenesque P/p
    Ben Nye "Sun Yellow"
    Ben Nye "Aztec Gold"
    MAC "Sushi Flower"
    Ben Nye "Azalea"
    Ben Nye "Royal Purple"
    MAC "Shroom"
    MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
    MAC Prep+Prime Lash
    Loreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
    Loreal Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black







    Here is a fun nail design I decided to do after buying Creative Nail Design polishes in "Hot Pop Yellow" and "Hot Pop Blue". Just something fun I did randomly:)




    0 comments: