CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 18, 2009

    Target Haul!

    Hi guys I'm popping in really quick to fill you in on the lipstick haul I got from Target. So in case you don't know, Target sales Boots N'7 Cosmetics, an English brand. I heard alot about this brand on youtube before I started this blog but didn't have the opportunity to check it out until i noticed Tharget sold it. So because I'm on a lipstick fact finding mission, I bought 5 Boots lipsticks.

    Mineral Lip Lipstick in Latte Lover (reddish medium brown)
    Mineral Lip Lipstick in Sticky Toffee (orange-ish brown)
    Stay Perfect Lipstick in Bare (deep pinkish nude)
    Sheer Temptation Lipstick in Smolder (sheer bright red, like venetian lustreglass from MAC)
    Sheer Temptation Lipstick in Tempt (sheer medium pink)

    All of the lipsticks are really creamy so they feel really nice on, but because of that I worry about their lasting time. A lipliner is kind of mandatory cause I think without the extra base it eill roam. The Sheer Temptation brand are really sheer, they remind me of the lustreglass versus the lipglass from MAC. I think this brand is good for basic lipcolors because their color selection is limited.

    0 comments: