CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 2, 2009

    Update!

    Hey guys I'm back with some random blogging. Ok waht really got me on here today was after visiting nessasarymakeup.blogspot.com and seeing the New Moon trailer. Let me just tell you that the sequel looks so much better than Twilight. I'm not saying that I didn't like Twilight cause I did it just wasn't a good replication of the book. The quality of the new movie seems a lot better too, the picture is so much more crip that the first. Edward and Jacob look heavenly and in the trailer you actually catch sight of Jacob naked from the waist up! (six-pack alert!) Other news from my life, I'm going camping next Monday through Wednesday so there won't be any correspondence with you guys until probably Thursday or Friday. I also get paid this Friday so I will be making my MAC purchase that day too. Speaking of MAC I depotted all my extra shadow and filled the palette I just got so I'll be moving along to the next one. I'm hoping that Satin Taupe is back in stock cause I really want it, I'm crossing my fingers. I've been off work since Saturday so I'm completing the project of copying my mom's cds to itunes. It has taken me several days cause itunes won't recognize what the title or author of the song so I have to put in everything manually, which takes forever. Well I should finish this today sometime hopefully sooner than later. That's all for now, but in closing I offer a treat for you, the New Moon promotional poster.



    0 comments: