CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 28, 2009

    Walmart Haul!

    Hey guys I went to my local Walmart today and picked up a few things, since I was off today. I got 6 lipticks and 4 nail polishes. Oh and I finally got a Transformers on dvd just in time for the sequel to come out. I bought the novel dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris, this is the book on which tv show Trueblood is based. Its the first book in a series of books so once I read this one I probably pick up the others. That's all for now!

    Loreal Colour Riche Lipstick
    British Red
    Drumbeat Red
    Volcanic
    Wild Plum
    Sea Fleur
    Brazil Nut

    Nicole by OPI Nail Polish
    Enchantress
    Respect The World
    Blue Lace
    Razzle Dazzler

    Sorry Guys I almost forgot that I bought another pair of shoes from Payless but this time they are kinda tame. They are American Eagle T-strap black patent leather pumps with ruffles along the front. Also Payless is having a BOGO sale starting on the June 2.

    0 comments: