CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 16, 2009

    Update on My Life!

    Hey guys I back with an update on my life and my cosmetics collection. Ok so today I worked 11-5 and it looked like nighttime from 1 o'clock on cause its tornado season 'round here and that means severe thunderstorms. So today before it started pouring I went to CVS and got 2 new Rimmel Brow Definer pencils, in hazel and dark brown. I recently dyed my hair blonde in the front and I have been rockin' my trusty black brow pencil and its a bit too dark to the hair so I'm gonna try these and see which one works! I also got a Seche Vite Topcoat (the best topcoat, ever!), Orly fingernail polishes in Bare Rose, Beverly Hills Plum, White Tips, and Bonder basecoat (best basecoat, ever!), and Borghese nail polish in Toscano Spice. So I'm working fulltime right now, this week I only had 1 day off so I'm going to try to update at least once a week to fill you guys in on what going on in my life. I was actually so tired I missed out on a kick ass party last night, (DAMN!) but anyway that's all for now check you ladies later!

    0 comments: