CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 1, 2009

    New Earrings

    So tomorrow I am going back to Missouri and I think this will be one of the last posts I'll be making for the summer. Anyway to prepare for my trip home I made a trip to my local beauty supply store where they have 3 earrings for $2. So I got 6 pairs they didn't have that many earrings in gold that I liked so I got mostly silver ones. Most of my life I have been partial to silver or white gold jewelry, but lately I have entered my 80s yellow gold big door-knocker phase. I think its from hanging out with my friend from Harlem, IDK. 








    2 comments:

    DaP said...

    i love your earings they are soo nice and cute and original =D

    xoxoDaP

    ps.please suppor tme and my besties new blog =D thankzzzzz

    Amanda said...

    Thanks for the comment I'll check out you blog:)