CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 28, 2009

    Update!

    Hi guys I'm baaack! Ok so I recieved my MAC order today and guess what? They sent me an extra eye shadow in Honeylust. This wasn't even one of the colors I wanted during the summer, but, hey it was free so its welcome. It's really a pretty color but it is very frosty, so today i used it with matte shaadows. Well other than the makeup I am trying out a few new hair care products. I noticed when I went to CVS today that the sale a few high end brand hair care products, including Aveda and Bumble and Bumble.

    What I Got
    Aveda be curly Curl Enhancer
    Aveda Confixor Liquid Gel
    Bumble and Bumble Deep

    I'll let you know how these work out for me. Well that's all for now check ya later, peeps!

    0 comments: