CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 11, 2009

    Major Haulage!

    Hey chicas! So this is my second week back in Missouri and I have been working (Thank God for the old faithfull job), so that has mobilized funds for me to acquire more makeup goodies! So here is a list of all the things I've bought since I've been home!

    L'Oreal HIP Color Presso Lipglosses (love these! Have the complete set!)
    Posh
















    Chic







    Snazzy







    Classy















    Spunky

















    Trendy















    Swanky
















    L'Oreal Infaillable 6 Hr Lipgloss
    (I just need Blush to complete the set!)
    Truffle















    Fiery















    Modern Mauve















    Dulce de Leche















    Posy




    Suede















    Petal















    Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Latte

    Jane Eye Zing Eyeshadow
    Browny Points (dupe of Embark)







    Hip Bone
    It's A Girl

    Milani Eyeshadow
    Sun Goddess (dupe of Amber Lights)
    Golden Bronze (dupe of Woodwinked)

    Ok here it is sorry about the lack of pics I left my camera cord back in NC due to my drunkeness/hangover The morning of my flight. I'll try to see if I can come up with come pics for you guys though. Check ya lata!

    2 comments:

    Dana Yoshimizu said...

    What an awesome haul! :)

    Amanda said...

    Thanks I am trying to confine myself to my MAC summer shopping list so I'm loading up on drugstore brands right now!