CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 21, 2009

    Mother-Daughter Date Night

    Hi guys I back with another random update aout my life. I finally went to see Star Trek and I must say it was awesome! I missed a small part towards the end cause I drank half of a humongous coke and couldn't hold my bladder:( But since it was such a small part I don't thinks its that big a deal. Yesterday was payday for me and I got started on my summer shopping list today and purchased everything on the list except Satin Taupe because it was sold out., which is sad because it's a color I've wanted to own for QUITE awhile. I also stopped by Target today and picked up the first season of True blood on dvd (love this show!) as well a Rachel Zoe's book on fashion and a young adult novel called Poseur I'll let you know what I think of both of these. I saw the preview of Transformers 2 and G.I. Joe and they both look really good and I'm planning on seeing them when they come out.

    MAC Haul
    Rice Paper


















    Orange


















    Passionate














    Purple Haze


















    Twinks












    15 pan palette













    I'm also trying out some new facial stuff from Alba, deep sea ensyme scurb and mud mask.

    0 comments: