CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 25, 2009

    Update: New Face Routine

    Hey people i'm back with anoher update from Amandaville. Ok so I haven't really bought anyhing since my last post except some facial stuff and for that reason this pos is dedicated to my new face routine.

    List of all my products
    Cream Cleanser: Aveeno Clear complexion cream cleanser (used daily in the mornings)
    Scrub: Alba Sea Algae Enzyme Scrub (used bi-nightly)
    Mask: Alba Sea Algae Mask (used once a week)
    Acne Treatment: Neutrogena Radpid Clear Acne Eliminating Spot Gel
    Moisurizer: Ponds Dry Skin Cream
    Makeup Remover: Neurogena Oil Free Makeup Remover
    Toner: Loreal Alcohol Free Toner

    0 comments: