CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 19, 2009

    SHOES! SHOES! SHOES! SHOES!




    Hey guys I'm back with another haul. So my mom decided to check out Payless and right in the front were the new suff from Alice+Olivia and they were sooo cute! So I decided so ge a few things a new huge purse and two new pairs of shoes. They are the cutest but I am a little sad that I missed out on these black gladiator platforms that were all sold out of my size.



















    Layla Large Hobo




















    Eric Mary Jane Sling (I dont actually have these, I have the white ones with pink piping)



















    Clair Pink Leopard Plaform

    I also did some makeup hauling! Walgreens are have a clearence of Jane cosmetics Eye Zings so I got 3 more of those and I also got 3 of the Loreal HIP eye shadow duos and 1 HIP Colour Rich Cream Crayon. I also got a HIP Cream Liner.

    Jane Cosmetics Eye Zing Eyeshadow
    Moss
    Dream Cream
    Hi Ho Silver

    HIP Eyeshadow DUO
    Charisma
    Gunmetal(metallic duo)
    Sculpted (metallic duo)

    HIP Cream Crayon in Authentic (the green one)
    HIP Cream Liner in Black

    0 comments: