CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 23, 2009

    Another Target Haul!

    Hey guys today I'm just giving a little update on my makeup collection and the progress of my summer reading list so far. Ok so for like ever since the iPhone came out I have been lusting after it but since I was in contract hell with Verizon I wasn't able to get it, but I have finally been released from my contract imprisonment and decided to hop on the iPhone bandwagon. So I ended up getting the new iPhone 3G S 16 GB in black (it matches my new iPod classic). It gets here today by 4 pm and I'm so excited. So I went on an window shopping adventure at Target and got the bare minimum of makeup products, 2 new books, and the Gossip Girl season 1 box set.

    Jemma Kidd for Target
    Aesthetic liquid liner (brown)
    Abstract liquid liner (gunmetal blue)

    Pixi
    Nude Rose Lip Treat (backup)
    Eyelid Primer

    L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad
    Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris

    0 comments: