CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 4, 2009

    Birthday Haul and Update!

    Hi guys sorry about my hiatus but it was birthday on Thursday and before that I was working non-stop. Anyway so I finally saw Transformers: Rise of the Fallen and I must say it met all my expectations and more. It's really long but I didn't even notice cause it drew me in completely. I can't wait for it to come out on dvd. On my birthday I went to Chiptole(sp?) for my birthday dinner cause I love their shredded beef burrito bols. It was delicious. Then I got some makeup from Target, 3 lipsticks and a liquid liner. Friday I got my new iPod Classic in black and its gorgeous. Well I just wanted to give you guys this little update so you know I haven't forgotten about ya! Bye for now:)

    Mabelline Lipsticks
    Pinkalicious
    Madison Mauve
    Are You Red-dy

    Jemma Kid Liquid Liner
    Covert- electric turquoise

    0 comments: