CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 3, 2008

    Fotd Using Mehron Tropical Palette

    Hi guys I'm back with the final pictures from my upcoming tutorial. I did a dramatic smokey eye with false lashes and a bright pink lip. I also did some contouring to my cheeks and nose.






    Eyes
    UDPP
    Mehron "Light Brown"
    Mehron "Wild Orchid"
    MAC "Carbon"
    MAC "Beauty Marked"
    MAC "Woodwinked"
    Covergirl "Hot Cider"
    MAC "Shroom"
    MAC Blacktrack f/l
    MAC Feline E/l
    Ardell Demi Wispies
    Loreal voluminous Carbon Black mascara

    Face
    Covergirl "Mocha Mousse"
    MAC "Glissade" MSF

    Lips
    Clinique "Chili" L/l
    MAC "Girl About Town" L/s
    MAC "Pink Poodle" L/g

    0 comments: