CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 27, 2008

    Vibrant Green FOTD

    Hi guys I'm back with a fotd from Saturday night. So here is the story about this look one night last week I had a dream about an eye shadow combination that would look great. So I popped up and wrote it down while I was still half asleep and then went back to bed. So these many days later I'm finally getting around to trying it out. Let me know what you think! Beware, camera-whore moment ahead!
















    Eyes
    UDPP
    MAC Shimmersand S/s
    Ben Nye "Jade"
    Ben Nye "Turquoise"
    MAC "Amber Lights"
    MAC "Humid"
    MAC "Vibrant Grape"
    MAC Feline E/l
    Loreal Telescopic Carbon Black mascara



    0 comments: