CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 18, 2008

    Movie Night FOTD

    Hi guys I'm back after seeing the best tear-jerker I've sen in awhile. I went to see The Secret Life of Bees and it was a really good movie! It was funny, sad and dramatic all in one. Seeing the movie has really inspired me to read the book, since books are always more detailed them movies. I went with my roommate and decided to take he time a do my makeup for the night out. Little did I know that it would have me crying so bad but luckily my eyes stayed intact, basically. There was a little creasing but it held up really well!












    Face
    MAC Select Moisturecover
    MAC Glissade MSF

    Eyes
    UDPP
    MAC Shimmersand S/s
    Sephora N1061
    Ben Nye "Peacock"
    Ben Nye "Royal Purple"
    MAC "Shroom"
    MAC Feline E/l
    Maybelline Define-A-Lash Volume mascara
    Loreal Telescopic Carbon Black mascara

    Lips
    Cat Cosmetics "Naked Lip L/l
    NYX Eucalyptus L/s
    NYX Queen of Africa L/g

    0 comments: