CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 8, 2008

    Patriotic FOTD










    Hi guys I was perusing Vanessa's blog yesterday and I came across the patriotic fotd she did in conjunction with some other beauty bloggers, and I decided to do my own. I also did a variation of this look for the 4th of July. And I know I added a lot of pictures, but I was having a camera-whore moment and I decided to embrace it.


    What I Used
    UDPP
    Mehron "Storm Cloud"
    Mehron "Beach Berry"
    Mehron "Lagoon Blue"
    Ben Nye "Ice"
    Ben Nye "Azalea"
    Ben Nye "Cosmic Blue"
    MAC "Shroom"
    Benefit Bad Gal Liner
    MAC Feline E/l
    Loreal Telescopic Carbon Black
    Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black

    0 comments: