CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 3, 2008

    Barbie Loves MAC FOTD

    Hola muchachas! I'm back with another fotd and this time its Barbie Loves MAC inspired. I believe I've done this look previously but this one is so much better. I don't actually own any of the products from the collection, but the look is totally dupable. Hope you ladies like it!













    Eyes
    UDPP
    Mehron "Amazon Green"
    MAC "Sushi Flower"
    Ben Nye "Azalea"
    MAC "Da Bling"
    Ben Nye "Chartreuse"
    MAC "Bio Green"
    MAC "Humid"
    Covergirl "Mocha Mousse"
    MAC "Shroom"
    MAC "Prismique"
    MAC Feline E/l
    Maybelline Liquid liner
    Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara
    Loreal Telescopic Carbon Black mascara

    0 comments: