CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 9, 2008

    Green and Gold FOTD and Halloween FOTD

    Hi guys I'm back with 2 fotds. The first one is from yesterday and I chose golds and greens. It seems like my favorite colors are greens right now, but I really like how this came out. The next one is a late Halloween fotd.

    Eyes
    UDPP
    MAC Rubenesque P/p
    Ben Nye "Aztec Gold"
    Ben Nye "Chartreuse"
    Ben Nye "Jade"
    MAC "Humid"
    MAC "Carbon"
    MAC "Shroom"

    Face
    MAC MSF Natural and Shimmer "Dark"

    Lips
    Nude L/l
    Wet N Wild Nude L/s
    MAC "Luxuriate" L/g








    Here is my extremely late Halloween FOTD. I didn't actually do anything for Halloween but I decided to do a look anyway. I'm not really a scary kind of girl so I did a really girly 80s look. I call this look 80s Fashion Victim because there's just too much of everything eyes, lips and cheeks.



    Eyes
    UDPP
    Mehron "Dark Pink"
    MAC "Da Bling"
    MAC "Sushi Flower"
    MAC "Bright Fuchsia"
    MAC "French Violet"
    MAC "Prismique"
    Liquid Liner

    Face
    MAC "Bright Fuchsia"

    Lips
    MAC "Bright Fuchsia"
    NYX "Queen of Africa" L/g

    0 comments: