CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 17, 2008

    Turquoise Peacock FOTD

    Hola muchachas! I'm back with a turquoise peacock fotd for you guys. This is actually from Saturday, I'm just late in posting it. I hope you enjoy this look. I'm devating if I'm going to do a tutorial on this fotd or the next one I'm going to be posting shortly. Maybe I'll do both, who knows. Ok guys thanks for look and let me know what you think.












    Eyes
    UDPP
    MAC Rubenesque P/p
    Ben Nye "Peacock"
    Ben Nye "Turquoise"
    MAC "Carbon"
    MAC "French Violet"
    MAC "Shroom"
    Liquid Liner
    MAC Feline E/l
    Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara
    Loreal Telescopic Carbon Black mascara

    0 comments: