CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 3, 2008

    Barbie Loves MAC Tutorial

    Hola chicas! I'm back with another tutorial for you. This is my Barbie Loves MAC look tutorial. I'm really getting the hang of iMovie so my videos are getting better and better! Well I hope you like it! Blogger hates me!


    Eyes
    UDPP
    Mehron "Amazon Green"
    MAC "Sushi Flower"
    Ben Nye "Azalea"
    MAC "Da Bling"
    Ben Nye "Chartreuse"
    MAC "Bio Green"
    MAC "Humid"
    MAC "Shroom"
    MAC Shimmersand S/s
    MAC "Prismique"
    MAC Blacktrack F/l
    MAC Feline E/l
    Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara

    Face
    Miliani Sunset Duo "Sunset City"

    Lips
    NYX "Eucyptus" L/s
    NYX "Queen of Africa" L/g

    Song: "Vivir Lo Nuestro" by Marc Anthony and La India

    0 comments: